So what have I been up to over the months?
Well I think I stopped blogging after Gold Coast. The trip was awesome and I celebrated bunny rabbit's birthday together for the first time. Going on all the rollercoasters was also super awesome and there are some picture aids to show how amazing they were on facebook. Do you want to go there at the end of the year baby girl???
Besides that, ever since coming back from Gold Coast I have been busy working, working, working. Finally, my shifts got cut this week and I have had some time to stay at home and bum around and basically sleep, sleep, sleep. But I cannot rest on my laurels for long as I have to start studying before meeting with my honours instructors.
Life seems to be getting more difficult as the responsibilities increases day by day...
Recently though I went for my ball which was amazing. Pictures are also on facebook. It is nice to have bunny rabbit around as he keeps me company through out this time and things feel a lot better now.
But as we all know, good things must come to an end. I have to get back on my feet and very soon back into the big.bad.world.
XoXo
Jie
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment